We understand that you may not run an Adult business, but your tenants may run an Adult business within your property. Your policy will be tailored around you and your tenant so you are covered not only on a correct basis, but with a competitive premium to match.

As part of our policy, buildings insurance policy will cover your property from risks such as fire, storm and escape of water and if you have any of you own contents such as furniture or decoration we can cover that too! We also cover Public Liability as standard.

We work with a panel of insurers that ensure you have the right cover in place for your property.

We never compromise on cover

Our packages can be built around the following:

Property Owners Liability

(cover available up to £5,000,000)

Employers’ Liability

(cover available up to £10,000,000)


Glass cover

Landlord contents

Loss of rent

(cover available up to 36 months)

Alternative accommodation

Legal Expenses

How to buy Adult Landlord insurance?

You can apply online for quotes for your business by clicking the link below alternatively you can log your renewal date so we can discuss your requirements closer to your renewal date and our team will be delighted to assist you.

Our team are on hand 24 hours a day and with good, old fashioned service at the heart of our business, you can be assured a dedicated account handler and, in the event of a claim, help and support that cannot be beaten.