As an adult producer, photographer or videographer, you need the peace of mind of knowing your business is fully covered, so you can get back to producing beautiful content for your clients.  


When you produce, photograph or video adult content, you need to be covered in the event of a customer, member of the public or an employee suffering a loss or injury because of your business.  


We also know how valuable your equipment is, so we guarantee that your equipment is covered in our package products. 


Whether you work in the UK or abroad, let us use our 40 years of experience to give you peace of mind knowing you’re covered.  

We never compromise on cover

Levels of cover can include:

Public Liability

(Cover available up to £10,000,000)

Employers’ Liability

(cover available up to £10,000,000)

Buildings, fixtures and fittings

Light, video and sound equipment

Contents and Stock

Goods in transit

How to buy Adult Producer Photographer Videographer Insurance?

You can apply online for quotes for your business by clicking the link below alternatively you can log your renewal date so we can discuss your requirements closer to your renewal date and our team will be delighted to assist you.

Our team are on hand 24 hours a day and with good, old fashioned service at the heart of our business, you can be assured a dedicated account handler and, in the event of a claim, help and support that cannot be beaten.